Our Needs List
For the animals
- Dog and cat treats. No colored biscuits, please.
- Cat and pocket pet litter. Any brand, clay, corncob or paper litter only, please. We do not use scoopable litter. Special Kitty Cat Litter from Wal-Mart is great!
- Esbilac, KMR and puppy and kitten nursing bottles and nipples
- Advantage or Frontline topical flea preventatives
- Dog toys. Kong toys, hard rubber bones (Nylabone, etc.), tennis balls, rope bones
- Cat toys. Balls with bells, catnip toys, fur mice, etc. Nothing with strings, please.
- Food and water bowls, all sizes (metal only; no plastic bowls please)
- Pet carriers and cages, all sizes
- Rabbit pellets and alfalfa hay
- Hamster food and treats
- Peanut butter
- Heating pads
- Chew sticks, exercise balls, wheels, and small cardboard boxes for pocket pets
- Towels, blankets or rugs, any size, new or used
- Household bleach and laundry detergent
- Sponges, scrub brushes, gloves, spray bottles, dustpans with brushes and other cleaning supplies
- Anti-bacterial hand sanitizer
- Air freshener
- Reams of 20# laser and copy paper, colored and/or white
- Digital camera
- Office supplies (stamps, pens, pencils, Sharpies, Post-It notes, hole punches, etc)